District’s Update Regarding Coronavirus
Please click the link below to read the Superintendent’s letter
for ALL Children 0-18
June 15 – August 13
Monday-Friday (No Holidays)
Breakfast & Lunch (includes weekend meals)
Curbside Pick-Up ~ No Pre-Ordering Required
PreK and Kindergarten registration will be open starting March 2021. We will not be holding in person registration due to Covid19. Click on “Click Here To Register…” below to Register Then, Click the online registration Google form and submit or Download, print, complete, scan and email form to firstname.lastname@example.org PreK students need to be 4 years old or turning 4 by Dec 31st to register. Kindergarten students need to be 5 years old or turning 5 by Dec 31st. Enrollment Requirements: completed packets can be scanned and emailed to Jane or dropped off at the Mary R. Fisher Elementary School front office. Please have completed paperwork in a sealed envelope. Please have all completed registrations to the main office by June 1st.
Thompson Public Schools
The Thompson Public Schools are committed to excellence throughout the school community. In a positive and caring environment, students will master lifelong learning skills to achieve individual maximum potential. Students will participate in a challenging curriculum that encourages creative and critical thinking. In partnership with community and family, we will foster the values of integrity and respect in a diverse and changing society.
The Thompson Public Schools are committed to being a high performing district that graduates students who are knowledgeable, independent, and community connected.
We will meet the challenges of our vision by:
- Providing dedicated leadership
- Encouraging community involvement and support
- Hiring and retaining an engaged, enthusiastic, focused, and professional staff
- Providing state of the art instruction
- Maintaining a safe and caring environment that fosters lifelong learning
- Ensuring that social/emotional well-being is a priority
- Embracing our differences
- Striving to help every student reach his or her potential
- Board of Trustees – Tourtellotte Trust Meeting AGENDA
- 2021-2022 TPS School Calendar
- District Assessment Calendar 2020 – 2021
- TPS Strategic Plan
- TPS Capacity and Coherence Review
- Student Transportation Policy
- Connecticut School Nutrition Programs
- District Update Regarding Coronavirus
- Superintendent’s Spring 2021 Newsletter
- Request for Proposals Security Gates
- BOE Reopening Presentation
- TPS Opening Plan FY21-22
Thompson Public Schools are committed to providing websites that are accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website and in doing so adhere to many of the available standards and guidelines. Should you experience any difficulty in accessing the Thompson Public Schools’ websites, please don’t hesitate to contact our technology director, Heather Burns at email@example.com
While Thompson Public Schools strives to adhere to the accepted guidelines and standards for accessibility and usability, it is not always possible to do so in all areas of the website. We are continually seeking out solutions that will bring all areas of the site up to the same level of overall web accessibility.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Thompson Public Schools is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Visit SchoolSpring.com for the complete list of TPS job postings.