Bus schedules are now posted on the DATTCO website!
You can click on the school’s transportation page or click below to check it out.
District’s Update Regarding Coronavirus
Please click the link below to read the Superintendent’s letter
Thompson Public Schools
The Thompson Public Schools are committed to excellence throughout the school community. In a positive and caring environment, students will master lifelong learning skills to achieve individual maximum potential. Students will participate in a challenging curriculum that encourages creative and critical thinking. In partnership with community and family, we will foster the values of integrity and respect in a diverse and changing society.
- 2020-2021 TPS School Calendar
- TPS Strategic Plan
- TPS Capacity and Coherence Review
- Online Free and Reduced Priced Meal Application
- Information on SNAP: Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (formerly Food Stamp Program)
- How to pay for student meals online
- Student Transportation Policy
- Connecticut School Nutrition Programs
- TPS Learning Program & Transportation Selection Form
- District Update Regarding Coronavirus
- TPS Reopening Newsletter August 2020
- August 31 – First day of school
- September 7 – No School / Labor Day
- September 8 – Distance Learning Starts
- September 9 – District Early Release
- September 14 – Thompson BOE Meeting 7:00 PM
Thompson Public Schools are committed to providing websites that are accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website and in doing so adhere to many of the available standards and guidelines. Should you experience any difficulty in accessing the Thompson Public Schools’ websites, please don’t hesitate to contact our technology director, Heather Burns at firstname.lastname@example.org
While Thompson Public Schools strives to adhere to the accepted guidelines and standards for accessibility and usability, it is not always possible to do so in all areas of the website. We are continually seeking out solutions that will bring all areas of the site up to the same level of overall web accessibility.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Thompson Public Schools is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Visit SchoolSpring.com for the complete list of TPS job postings.