2018 Summer School’s Bus Routes
Riverside Park lunch: July 2nd – August 17th
Lunch 12-1 pm
Monday through Friday
MRFES breakfast and lunch: July 9th – August 10th
Breakfast is from 8-9 am
Lunch is from 11-12 pm
Monday through Thursday
*** ALL children (18 years or younger) regardless if they are Thompson residents or not are welcome ***
Free Summer Meals!
Comidas de Verano Gratis!
Kids and Teens 18 and under
Niños y Adolescentes de 18 Años y menos
FOR SITES NEAR YOU, CALL/LLAME 211
TEXT CTmeals To 877877
Thompson Public Schools
The Thompson Public Schools are committed to excellence throughout the school community. In a positive and caring environment, students will master lifelong learning skills to achieve individual maximum potential. Students will participate in a challenging curriculum that encourages creative and critical thinking. In partnership with community and family, we will foster the values of integrity and respect in a diverse and changing society.
- 2017-2018 Thompson Public Schools Calendar
- 2018-2019 Thompson Public Schools Calendar
- TPS Strategic Plan
- Online Free and Reduced Priced Meal Application
- How to pay for student meals online
- Winter 2018 District Newsletter
- ParentPlus Portal Information
- ParentPlus Portal Interactive Guides
- School Safety Letter From Superintendent Smith
- 2018 Summer School’s Bus Routes
- June 20 – Fall Registration for Athletics open on Family ID
- June 22 – District Early Release/Last Day of School
Thompson Public Schools are committed to providing websites that are accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website and in doing so adhere to many of the available standards and guidelines. Should you experience any difficulty in accessing the Thompson Public Schools’ websites, please don’t hesitate to contact our technology director, Heather Burns at email@example.com
While Thompson Public Schools strives to adhere to the accepted guidelines and standards for accessibility and usability, it is not always possible to do so in all areas of the website. We are continually seeking out solutions that will bring all areas of the site up to the same level of overall web accessibility.