To: Parents of Homeschooling Children
According to State law, each parent is required to provide the name and date of birth for each child being homeschooled. The information is solely used for student count numbers for the local Board of Education.
Please email April Levesque at
with the name and date of birth of the child/children
Free Breakfast & Lunch!
Thompson Middle School Entrance
Quinebaug Fire Station
11:00 am – 12:00 pm
District’s Update Regarding Coronavirus
Please click the link below to read the Superintendent’s letter
Thompson Middle School
Class of 2020
Moving Up Ceremony
Public Hearing on the Fiscal Year 2021 Budget
Please click the link below to watch the video of the public hearing
Thompson Public Schools
The Thompson Public Schools are committed to excellence throughout the school community. In a positive and caring environment, students will master lifelong learning skills to achieve individual maximum potential. Students will participate in a challenging curriculum that encourages creative and critical thinking. In partnership with community and family, we will foster the values of integrity and respect in a diverse and changing society.
- 2020-2021 Approved School Calendar
- 2019-2020 Thompson Public Schools Calendar
- 2019-2020 District Assessment Calendar
- TPS Winter Newsletter 2019
- TPS Strategic Plan
- TPS Capacity and Coherence Review
- Online Free and Reduced Priced Meal Application
- Information on SNAP: Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (formerly Food Stamp Program)
- How to pay for student meals online
- Student Transportation Policy
- Connecticut School Nutrition Programs
- Preschool and Kindergarten Registration
- March 16 to the rest of the year – COVID-19/ Distance Learning
- Correspondence to Parents from Superintendent Smith – June 6, 2020
- Parent Survey: Re-Opening Schools
- Letter from Superintendent Smith – June 17, 2020
Thompson Public Schools are committed to providing websites that are accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website and in doing so adhere to many of the available standards and guidelines. Should you experience any difficulty in accessing the Thompson Public Schools’ websites, please don’t hesitate to contact our technology director, Heather Burns at email@example.com
While Thompson Public Schools strives to adhere to the accepted guidelines and standards for accessibility and usability, it is not always possible to do so in all areas of the website. We are continually seeking out solutions that will bring all areas of the site up to the same level of overall web accessibility.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Thompson Public Schools is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Visit SchoolSpring.com for the complete list of TPS job postings.