Click the link below to read the letter from Superintendent Melinda Smith regarding the security call that was sent out on Friday, September 13th.
Thompson Public Schools
Back to School
Superintendent’s Welcome Back Message
On behalf of the Members of the Thompson Board of Education,
I welcome students and families to the start of a great school year.
I do hope everyone has had time to rest and enjoy the great weather
we are having this summer.
Thompson Public Schools
The Thompson Public Schools are committed to excellence throughout the school community. In a positive and caring environment, students will master lifelong learning skills to achieve individual maximum potential. Students will participate in a challenging curriculum that encourages creative and critical thinking. In partnership with community and family, we will foster the values of integrity and respect in a diverse and changing society.
- 2019-2020 Thompson Public Schools Calendar
- 2019-2020 District Assessment Calendar
- Superintendent’s Welcome Back Newsletter
- TPS Strategic Plan
- TPS Capacity and Coherence Review
- Online Free and Reduced Priced Meal Application
- How to pay for student meals online
- School Safety Letter From Superintendent Smith
- 2019 – 2020 Thompson Public Schools Bus Routes
- Student Transportation Policy
- Thompson School Readiness and Quality Enhancement Request for Proposals
- Connecticut School Nutrition Programs
- Registration Form – TEEG & SERAC’s Free Workshop
- TEEG & SERAC Free Workshop: Question, Persuade, and Refer Suicide Prevention
- Sept 9 to 13 – TMHS NWEA Testing
- Sept 9 – Board of Education Meeting, TMS Media Center 7:00 pm
- Sept 11 – District Early Release
- Sept 12 – TMHS SeniorCollege/Financial Aid Night, TMHS Media Center 7:00 – 8:00 pm
- Sept 24 to 26 – TMHS TGT Auditions, TPS Auditorium 2:00 – 5:00 pm
- Sept 26 – TMHS Expo Night / Open House, 5:30 – 7:30 pm
Thompson Public Schools are committed to providing websites that are accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website and in doing so adhere to many of the available standards and guidelines. Should you experience any difficulty in accessing the Thompson Public Schools’ websites, please don’t hesitate to contact our technology director, Heather Burns at firstname.lastname@example.org
While Thompson Public Schools strives to adhere to the accepted guidelines and standards for accessibility and usability, it is not always possible to do so in all areas of the website. We are continually seeking out solutions that will bring all areas of the site up to the same level of overall web accessibility.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Thompson Public Schools is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Visit SchoolSpring.com for the complete list of TPS job postings.