There are many ways you can register your child for school:
You can use our online registration form. Double click on Google form below.
Registration Online – Google Form
You can download and print the form below, fill it out, then scan or take a picture of it.
Registration Form (English) – Download pdf
Mary R Fisher Elementary School – Email the form to email@example.com
Thompson Middle School – Email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tourtellotte Memorial High School – Email the form to email@example.com
Please review and submit all the school requirements below.
If you have any questions regarding school registration, please call and leave a message to:
MRFES – Jane Romprey at (860) 923 – 9142 ext. 491
TMS – Tina Rekowski at (860) 923 – 9380 ext. 190
TMHS – Kim Steglitz at (860) 923 – 9303 ext. 550
Thompson Public Schools Registration Forms
- Registration Form (English) – Download pdf
- Registration Form (Spanish) – Download pdf
- Registration Online – Google Form
School Entrance Requirements – Download pdf
For Mary R. Fisher Elementary School students, please fill out the Additional Forms located in the bottom of this page.
Proof of Identity
- Original birth certificate
- DCF 603 form if a foster placement
- If the student is NOT living with a parent, a custodial paperwork in the form of documentation concerning guardianship is required.
Proof of Thompson Residency(Provide 1)
- Mortgage, rental or lease agreement
- Utility bill
- Residency form Download pdf – If the student will be living with a Thompson resident other than a parent or legal guardian, a certification of residency form provided by the school notarized at the Town Hall is needed – Download pdf. A proof of custody must be shown in the form of court documentation, if the student is not living with a parent.
- A Residency Affidavit Renewal form must be completed each year prior to the school opening – Download pdf
- Health Assessment Record from State of CT Department of Education (blue form) – Download pdf OR a copy of the student’s most recent physical & immunization record
- Completed medical history (green form) – Download pdf
- Completed medical history for Pre-School & Kindergarten (purple form) – Download pdf
- Emergency health card (blue cardstock) – Available in front office (not available for digital download).
Release of Records
- Completed and signed – Release of Records, if transferring from another school – Download pdf
- Completed and signed application form for Free and Reduced-price School Meals – Download pdf
- Complete Online Application – Online
- Completed and signed Permission for Publication – Download pdf
School Readiness Application Form
- SR Application form to be completed for PreK student – Download pdf
- Emergency Contact/Release Information ( Elementary Students Only) – Download pdf
- Transportation Form (Elementary Students Only) – Download pdf