School Entrance Requirements – Download pdf
Thompson Public Schools Registration Form
Proof of Identity
- Original birth certificate
- DCF 603 form if a foster placement
- If the student is NOT living with a parent, a custodial paperwork in the form of documentation concerning guardianship is required.
Proof of Thompson Residency(Provide 1)
- Mortgage, rental or lease agreement
- Utility bill
- Residency form Download pdf – If the student will be living with a Thompson resident other than a parent or legal guardian, a certification of residency form provided by the school notarized at the Town Hall is needed – Download pdf. A proof of custody must be shown in the form of court documentation, if the student is not living with a parent.
- A Residency Affidavit Renewal form must be completed each year prior to the school opening – Download pdf
- Health Assessment Record from State of CT Department of Education (blue form) – Download pdf OR a copy of the student’s most recent physical & immunization record
- Completed medical history (green form) – Download pdf
- Completed medical history for Pre-School & Kindergarten (purple form) – Download pdf
- Emergency health card (blue cardstock) – Available in front office (not available for digital download).
Release of Records
- Completed and signed – Release of Records, if transferring from another school – Download pdf
- Completed and signed application form for Free and Reduced-price School Meals – Download pdf
- Completed and signed Permission for Publication – Download pdf
- Emergency Contact/Release Information ( Elementary Students Only) – Download pdf
- Transportation Form (Elementary Students Only) – Download pdf