BEFORE YOU REGISTER
PHYSICAL EXAMS: Sports Health Assessment from Physician and Parent or Guardian or yearly physical with school form completed by physician and submitted to the school nurse. Your physical must be dated after July 1st in the year of participation.
INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER: It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration
- Doctor’s name and phone number
- Emergency contact information
- Health Insurance information
1. Under the “Programs” title, click on the link for the program you want to sign up for. Scroll to bottom of page to either Sign Up as a Family or Individual if this is your first time using FamilyID, or Log In if you already have a FamilyID account.
2. Sign Up for your secure FamilyID account by entering your family name, email address and password. You will receive an email with a link to confirm your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your spam or junk folders.)
3. Click on the link in your email confirmation, which will log you in to FamilyID, and then complete the information requested on the registration form. When you have completed the form, click the “Save & Continue” button.
4. Review your registration summary and click “Confirm Registration” to submit. Once completed, you will receive an email receipt from firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also view your completed registration on your Dashboard. You can log into https://www.familyid.com at any time.
Tourtellotte Memorial High School’s Sports Schedules:
- Varsity Girls Basketball
- Junior Varsity Girls Basketball
- Varsity Boys Basketball
- Junior Varsity Boys Basketball
- Girls Indoor Track
- Boys Indoor Track
Tourtellotte Memorial High School Event Calendar:
Thompson Middle School’s Sports Schedules 2018 – 2019:
Thompson Middle School Event Calendar:
Medical Insurance Forms
Travel Release Form(Only for Emergency)